Data10 days of Leadership Training between October 15, 2021 and June 17, 2022
- Friday, October 15 & Saturday, October 16, 2021 - arrival on Friday at 11.30h (lunch included), departure on Saturday evening
- Friday, November 12, 2021 - at exceptionally at LivingLei in Leuven
- Friday, December 10, 2021
- Friday, January 21, 2022
- Thursday, February 10 & Friday, February 11, 2022 - arrival on Thursday at 18h (dinner & overnight stay included), departure on Friday evening
- Friday, March 18, 2022
- Friday, April 8, 2022
- Friday, May 20, 2022
- Thursday, June 16 & Friday, June 17, 2022 - arrival on Thursday at 18h (dinner & overnight stay included), departure on Friday evening
If for any for these training days, you would like to book an additional overnight stay (or two), you are more than welcome to do so at additional cost. Our Programme Coordinator at the Heerlijckyt will be happy to help make the necessary arrangements for you. You can contact Aline at firstname.lastname@example.org
€3487,20 (VAT exclusive)
This fee includes:
- 10 days of training during which lunch, non-alcoholic drinks, coffee, tea and an afternoon snack will be served.
- 2 dinners, all drinks included.
- 2 overnight stays.
6% of this fee is set aside as a sponsorship contribution that will be used to allow additional aspiring Warriors of the Human Spirit to participate in this Community-based Warrior Training for Leaders.
However, the more sponsorship we receive, the more aspiring Warriors of the Human Spirit we can allow on the programme. Are you able and willing to sponsor more than the included 6% sponsorship fee? Then please contact our Programme Coordinator at the Heerlijckyt Aline at email@example.com
Choosing to be a Warrior for the Human Spirit is not a casual decision.
Are you curious to find out whether this Community-based Warrior Training for Leaders might be something for you?
On September 2, 2021 at 8 PM, Luc - a current Warrior for the Human Spirit - and Simoon - Program & Community Coordinator of the Berkana Institute - will be hosting a free online Q&A session together. Feel free to join us through Zoom by clicking the button on this page!
Download de PDF folder